Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WOYWW? 163

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday - week 163. Today my workdesk was outside on my deck! Summer has finally arrived here in Vancouver, and everyone is enjoying the sun. I love to resin outdoors in the Summer - first of all, resin is stinky, poison-y stuff, so it's nice to be able to work with it outside. Also, the heat makes it much easier to mix up and work with.
Remember the little matchbox artdoll I made for my mom's drawing challenge? I turned her into a keychain today - here she is with some wet resin on her. I pulled out my trusty T.V. tray to work on.
The railings were all lined up with things in various drying stages.
Here's a tray of wet resined pieces. I've been soooo busy lately...I haven't blogged, tweeted, visited blogs, or peeked in on twitter. I haven't even been on Pinterest....you know I must be busy when I haven't checked out Pinterest fifty thousand times a day! I've been prepping for a big outdoor show this weekend - Vancouver Folk Music Festival at Jericho Beach. The weather's going to be GREAT this year!!! hooray! We're due for some good weather since last year was a bust with buckets of rain. Feel like visiting some other creative spaces? Check out Julia Dunnit's blog: "Stamping Ground" for a list of participants.

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time away. Such lovely goodies drying in the sun. Happy crafting jill #73

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a lot of lovely crafting. Thanks for the peep into your outside workspace. Have a good week. Hazel #124 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word you have been busy, looks alot of fun even if stinky. Glad your weather has changed for the better, I'm still waiting here in the UK. Francesca #94

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure have been busy. They look fantastic, I have played with these but always make a mess of them. I did the glass tile ones and whenever I put the resin on the back it cracks, drives me crazy. Yours look perfect. Good luck with the festival, hope the weather holds for you.
    Have a great week.
    Von #51

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of tiles and things all resin-ed up. You are one seriously crafty and productive lady! Love all the images...I would probably have to have one of everything if I was in Canada and at the Festival! :)
    Hope the weather stays good and lots of appreciative folks see your items, oh and I hope they have money to buy, as well!
    Deeyll #141

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails