Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Swaps, Auctions, and Preparations.

This year, I'm participating in two "12 Days of Christmas" swaps! Here's a sampling of my packages waiting to be filled and sent out. The insides prezzies are a secret for now! 12 artists are assigned a day, make 12 presents, mail them out to the other 11 participants, then for the 12 days leading up to Christmas we all get to open one gift a day!

My daughter's preschool hosts a Christmas Auction every year, and this year I made some cookie and brownie mixes in jars.

One batch just wouldn't fit into the jar, no matter how much squishing was done.....so we enjoyed a batch of cookies for ourselves!

Here's the other part of my auction donation. A little sampling of "this n' that" (necklaces, key chain, brooches, magnets...)

Here's my secret packages for the swag bags that are given out at "Got Craft?". You'll have to be there early to get one of the coveted swag bags!

So of course I'm running WAY, WAY behind with all my preparations for the Christmas markets......and then I add the "One of a Kind" show to the list! Crazy. I'm just making as much as I can...(which is why I've been so absent online these days!)

Last weekend "the girls" went to the Emily Carr student art sale, and my 4 year old came home with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails