Tuesday, October 2, 2012

End of Summer Catch Up

I've had a long break from blogging! The summer was just so busy, and we went full tilt into school. Lately we've been hunting and gathering acorn caps so that we can make felted acorn ornaments:
I haven't watched this full video yet, but it looks like it will help us make our acorns!
Our great summer weather has extended throughout September and now into October! Here we are out on a boat, practically in our back yard: Deep Cove, British Columbia.
The weather is still great to go out on our scooters too!
The summer markets are now over, and I've been getting busy making new things for the Christmas markets! I'll be posting the shows I'm at over the next couple of days!

1 comment:

  1. I have missd you. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas offers...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails