Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Visit to Salmagundi West...and Updated Calendar of Events!

This week I paid a visit to one of my all time favourite stores in Vancouver: Salmagundi West (321 West Cordova Street) - "A collection of interesting things". Sadly, the proprietress, Lynn Brown passed away recently, but the store will live on in the fine hands of Anne!
I bought this wooden crow, which I plan on having on display at my craft fair tables!
I also bought this glittery owl to add to my Halloween decor.
Anyone who knows me, knows I can't resist old photo's!! These will probably be made into Valentine's cards down the road.
Last weekend I had a booth alongside some "Portobello" vendors at the Vancouver Home and Design show. Here's some blurry snapshots of my space (taken with instagram).
I ***finally*** updated my calendar of events to show all of my winter shows/fairs that I'll be at this year!! Click on the link up above...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails