Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
(by paperdolly* on flickr)
(by bellalulu on etsy)
(by nanaCompay on flickr)
(by "Vintage by Crystal")
(from "My Art's Desire")
We celebrated my friend Mary's 40th birthday, and our cousin's 50th birthday's this weekend!
We hung out with the 40 year old birthday gal at Jericho beach yesterday. That's the city of Vancouver there.....Sometimes I forget how beautiful our little corner of the world is!
We decorated some Easter eggs! Here's our eggs before the colour:
Here's a few of the eggs that the kids decorated. I personally liked them better left alone, but you know how it is with 5 and 8 year old's - they looooooove them!
My son's favourite is the middle one because it looks like a dill pickle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails