Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Great Halloween Costumes

We're back to "normal" here in Vancouver. It's been just over a week since our vacation to Hawaii and it's taken a while to get back into the swing of things.

Halloween is a big topic in our house these days....if my kids were (much) smaller, I'd totally do this:
(photo from "ladylucente" on flickr)


I also LOVE these sugar skull costumes:
(photo from Brianna Perezcassar Makeup and Hair Blogg)
(photo's from Lauren Gherardi on flickr)
Since I've been back, I've been working hard on making stock for the upcoming Winter shows! These necklaces need just a little bit more work.
Lots of late nights around here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really love the photo of all those trees for your necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your necklaces are gorgeous!!
    love the Frida costume idea..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Can I purchase one of the tree with the houses charms from you? They are on the bottom row of the group pic. The one to the right has a bit more blue in it if I see it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of color and delight here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails