Monday, August 22, 2011

Altered Slide Mount Book Swap Pages

Our local ATC trade group hosted a swap: an "Altered Slide Mount Book". 25 people signed up, so we all made 25 pages to trade out with each other, to create a little altered book. I used to do swaps all the time, and always had several on the go....but I'm just so, so busy these days, that I can't commit to swapping as much.

Here's a sampling of some of my pages that I made. I had an extra page, so I kept it behind and I think I'm going to turn this one into a necklace to keep for myself!

The front:
The back:




Here's a snapshot of my booth at "Artful Sundays" on Commercial Drive yesterday. haha - think I have enough table coverings? Can you believe that I'd probably add more if I had them in my "kit"?! By this time of year, I'm so tired of my whole booth and fantasize about changing the whole thing up!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jennifer, this is so cool. I have a few of these around, must give it a go. Your artwork is always so inspiring.
    Take care, Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful project, love all the pages!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails