Friday, January 3, 2014

International Mixed Media Postcard Swap

Happy New Year!  I wish you all a happy and healthy 2014 - CHEERS!
(photo credit)

The end of 2013 was a busy one for me, and I didn't have much time to do anything except pour all of my energy into the Winter craft fairs.  That's over now (whew!) and I'm looking forward to 2014 - joining more art swaps, setting up my new studio and playing around with paint and collage.
(photo link here)

I just joined this swap, hosted by Shannon Ganshorn (of Musings on Realities).  Anyone can join (here), and the deadline is January 12th.  You make 10 handmade postcards in a mixed-media style, send them out to 10 different people, and you get 10 postcards back from 10 different artists.  FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, Jennifer! I´ve joined Shannon´s swap twice and have had much fun with it - hope you´ll receive some nice cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails