Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!




(photo's via Miss Retro's Blog)

It's been a while since I've been online! I took a little "staycation", and hung out with friends and family, doing the turkey thing, the potato latkes thing, the Santa thing, the ice skating thing....the ear infection thing...ugh.

Oh my creative juices are flowing, and I've been sketching new images for my glass necklaces, and started a new batch of crow and bird sculptures. I love new beginnings, and am looking forward to 2012. I'm looking forward to trying new things, and joining in on more swaps (if you know of any great ones let me know!!). My fist swap of the year will be the paper/ephemera swap. It's an ongoing swap, with monthly themes, but this will be my first time joining in. Who doesn't need more paper stuff?!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails