Friday, May 27, 2011

Mismatched

This Saturday (tomorrow), I'll be at the Trout Lake Farmer's Market again. I've been super busy over the last two weeks making new stock.....so there will be tons of new "stuff" tomorrow!

....like these baseball themed Rummikub tiles. I've turned these ones into key chains. I just love the colours of these vintage images. Father's Day is coming up...
I've also made a ton of new glass necklaces.
My 4 year old likes to dress herself now (while her 7 year old brother has no interest in picking out his own clothes, and couldn't care less what he was wearing).
Sometimes things come out a little mismatched!
We are happy, happy, happy about the lush greenery popping up!
I'm a hairstylist.....you'd think that I'd find some time to cut my own family's hair!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Father's Day keychains and necklaces! The necklaces are very elegant.
    As for our children dressing themselves, I love your daughter's choice in socks! My son is 15 and still does that... sigh... ; ) lol!
    It seems to be the high school thing over here!
    have a great weekend!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. Love all your arty goodness girl.
    Those baseball key chains look very vintage. I am sure they will be snatched up quickly. Those glass pendants are beautiful as well.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lesley ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails