Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Betty

Yesterday I found this "Little Betty" metal toy sewing machine.....it works! Isn't it the most darling thing?
Well, fiiiiiiiiinally, I'm starting to update my etsy shop. I've never given my poor etsy shop any love, so why not start now! These glass necklaces will be added later today......once the kids are fed, bathed, and off to bed! (you know how it is...)

This one is my latest favourite....I LOVE her orange cotton candy hair!
Spring colours and themes are finding their way into my work.
Yellow roses:

2 comments:

  1. adorable machine! sweet necklaces - spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sewing machine is wonderful.

    BTW, I've been meaning to say I love how you present your necklaces, do you make the cards yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails